Link to process instance form

toni.vida...@gmail.com

May 27, 2014, 6:40:34 AM5/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello guys,

We have a list of projects as a webinteface report in which the first column is linked to the corresponding process instance. How can we establish the link to the project name (second column)?

Thanks in advance,

Toni

screenshot_projects_grid.jpg

Gareth Thiveux

May 27, 2014, 10:41:31 AM5/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Toni,

You've got two ways of achieving this : whether you set a dynamic name for your web interface (to be configured on the web interface itself) in order to display the project name instead of WI - ITD. Or you can create a custom column in your report containing "<a href='[[__link_url__name]]' target='[[__link_target__name]]'>[[measure_2]]</a>" (replacing measure_2 by the measure containing your project name, 2 being the position of the measure in the list of measures of your process)

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

toni.vida...@gmail.com