Customize mail format

bestfri...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2013, 2:58:44 PM8/1/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

Could you please confirm whether we can customize the email format , as currently the email is displayed in below format?

Customize with below option:

Hiding the first three lines of mail i.e To,Cc,Bcc

And could you please help me to send mail with cc,bcc details using email option in RMP

To: [nagasa...@gmail.com]
Cc: []
Bcc: []

Hello

Data has been added

Please click here to see the details.

Best regards.

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 2, 2013, 5:49:05 AM8/2/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

The first three lines of the mail (i.e. To,Cc,Bcc) only appear because the mail has been sent in TEST mode.
Because in TEST mode mails are sent to and only to the initiator of the process, even if it's another person specified in the To field (or in the CC or the Bcc), that is why those lines are displayed in the TEST mails, in order for you to know who this mail was supposed to be sent to if it was in LIVE mode.

Just use the CC (2) and Bcc (3) fields of the mail configuration if you want to some people in CC or/and Bcc of the mail.
As for the To field (1), email addresses must be separated by commas (addr...@mail.com,addr...@mail.com)
Images intégrées 1

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

2013-08-02_11h39_53.png