Group by status in web interface report

panci...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 4:56:16 AM5/16/17
Hello,
I would like to create a report where I count the number of process instances grouped by status (waiting, closed, etc).
In the process report I can group by Status and count.
In the web interface report I can't group by Status. I would like to avoid selecting 'Start', 'End', 'Cancel' one by one, because I should create 3 reports in that way.
Is there a different way to count the number of process instances by status, in a web interface report?
Thanks
Daniela

Ghanshyam Mule

May 16, 2017, 6:31:59 AM5/16/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, panci...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Yes. There is a way where you can count status of process instance in web interface report.

You need to use below steps
1.Click on create new Web interface report.
2.Select an appropriate web interface & screen name as well.
3.There you can see "Group by" column, from the list select status variable(which you have been added in measure variable tab).
drag it column side to it("Group1").
4.There is another column Aggregation function, choose a number then it showing list of aggregation, you can select count.
5.You can see count the number of process instances by status in report

Hope this will helps you. Please feel free to contact with us for any other query.

Regards
Ghanshyam Mule
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

panci...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 7:13:44 AM5/16/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, panci...@gmail.com
Hello,
in the web interface report the Status is not available among the measures.
You are suggesting that I create a new measure and give it a proper value in the various steps of my process?
I could do it, but I wouldn't know how to catch the event 'Cancel', which the user can fire from a button in the last step of the process (in the last step, the web interface has 2 buttons: one lets the process end, the other one cancels the process).

panci...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 8:59:27 AM5/16/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, panci...@gmail.com
I would like to add something.
The process report, as I created it, would be fine for me. The only reason why I was trying to create a web interface report is that, from what I understand, the process report can't be seen by a user, even if I put it in a report widget; on the contrary, the web interface report can be seen. If I am not wrong, a user could see a process report if I make him a supervisor. Is that correct?

Ghanshyam Mule

May 17, 2017, 5:52:15 AM5/17/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, panci...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

While creating report, you are going to add a new measure named as status.

It's value would be defined as "status=${choice}"

This choice value might be approved,rejected or cancelled(You have been already specified in Gateway condition accordingly).
In the last reply, i have already defined steps to create a web interface report .

The question to you regarding, accessibility of process or web interface report.
Yes.The process report can't be seen by a user but web interface report can be seen.
If we make user as a supervisor, then he will able to read as well as write on  process report.

I have attached screen for reference.

Hope this will helps you. Please feel free to contact with us for any other query.

regards,
Ghanshyam Mule
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to supportforum+unsubscribe@runmyprocess.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
cancel.png
capture3.png
Capture4.PNG

panci...@gmail.com

May 17, 2017, 8:51:17 AM5/17/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, panci...@gmail.com
Hello Ghanshyam,
thank you for your support.
With your solution I can 'intercept' the 'Cancel' event and so I can create the 'Status' measure properly.
I will use this solution.
Thank you.
Daniela