Dynamic name in WI

J.M.

Jan 27, 2017, 6:54:08 AM1/27/17

I need help with the following subject:
I need to stablish a dynamic name for a WI. I want that this dynamic name indicates the step of the task (The name of the screen or the name of the task in my process)

How could I achieve this?

Thanks in advance and regards.

ankitas

Jan 27, 2017, 9:23:00 AM1/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,
Good Day.

As per my understanding from your email is you want (The name of the screen or the name of the task to be displayed on the web interface,which is currently in progress).
If yes, you can use the progress bar which allows to manage the progress of a request.

You can ref Progress-bar_Widget for more information.For output please ref screenshot attached.

Could you please confirm that can progress bar satisfy your requirement?If not can you please give us more information on your requirement.
If you are facing some issue don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Ankita

Progress Bar.PNG

Javier Martín

Jan 27, 2017, 10:41:08 AM1/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ankitas
I was referring to put that value (the name of the screen or the name of the task) to be displayed in the task basket, in order to see which task a user have to complete. And I think this value should appear in the field dynamic name in the first tab in the WI configuration (where you can choose if you want to publish the WI, the favicon, thumbnail, etc.)
Am I right?
How could I achieve this?
How I get that value?
Can you, please provide me the variable/expression I need?

Thanks and regards.

Dipen Raval

Jan 30, 2017, 8:41:06 AM1/30/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ankitas
Hi Javier,
Good Day.

Please find the solution to achieve the dynamic Web Interface name in the task basket.

Q-1.Am I right?
A-1. Yes.You have to give the value in the field dynamic name in the first tab in

the WI configuration.

Q-2.How could I achieve this?
A-2.Please find mentioned steps to achieve the dynamic WI name in the task basket.

Step-1.In the web interface add a text widget with value variable as name and Go to the implementation tab in the web interface.Give the same value variable in the dynamic
           name tab.
           (EX : dynamic name = ${name} ).

step-2: define the dynamic value for the variable in the process

Step-3.Go to the measure tab in the process and add the variable .
           (EX : variable name  = name
                   variable value = ${name} )

Could you please confirm that above solution satisfy your requirement?If not can you

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

dynamic web ui.PNG

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 3, 2017, 3:36:12 PM2/3/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Regards,
Ghanshyam

J.M.

Feb 6, 2017, 3:01:50 AM2/6/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi,

Yes, I'm now able to show the mentioned value.

Thanks.