Collection Callback testing

jamie....@welchallyn.com

Nov 5, 2015, 10:58:13 AM11/5/15
I have the following code in a JS widget:
function list_ok(result) {
}

function list_ko(result) {
alert("An error ocurred while loading Calculation form : " + JSON.stringify(result));
}

var my_pattern = {};

col_roi_calculator.listCallback(my_pattern,{},list_ok,list_ko);

It is currently working in the live version of the application; however, when this application is run in test mode the col_roi_calculator.listCallback does't seem to be working. So in short the id_html_link.setHtml command within the List_ok function is not set. Is there a way I can force the callback from the js tester? The identifier for the js widget with this code is id_set_id_html_link_content.

Thank you

Bidisha Das

Nov 6, 2015, 2:21:33 PM11/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
What error or result are you getting while running in TEST mode?
Make sure your collection roi_calculator is having data in TEST mode.As you know, Collection data differs from mode to mode.

Suppose you add data to collection in TEST mode,those data will be available only for TEST mode.Similar concept applies to LIVE and ACCEPTANCE modes.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha