RMP data management

johnsont...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2015, 2:42:42 AM11/13/15
Hi support,

I would like to know the data stored in Mongo DB for the process instances.

First, Is there any DIRECT way to retrieve the instances' data variables which is input by user and stored in the Mongo DB, besides using the Measures or storing in the collection?
The purpose of this question is that, the number of Measures is only limited to 20 in the process which is not enough for so many variables in the process and for report usage. And for storing in collection, it seems to be a double effort and DB storage while the same instance data is already in the Mongo DB. And we need to intentionally store each of them by freemarker scripts or javascripts.

Second, I learnt from other thread about the following facts and would like to further inquire and to confirm:
For the Live instance data, they will be archived after about 2 years. Is it correct? Does it mean that these over 2-years old data will not be seen by users in those processed data WI or Process reports, after they are archived?
If we need to see these old data permanently all the time, we must request to retrieve from archives?
Or can we request not to archive the data?
Or we MUST use the collection to store those instance data?

Best regards,
Johnson

johnsont...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 12:58:31 AM11/17/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, johnsont...@gmail.com
Hi support,

Any update on this?

Johnson

Richard Manga

Nov 20, 2015, 7:01:08 AM11/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning,

After checking with our R&D Team, we would like to know how many measures can be useful for you?

About the data, there is no any limit of time for LIVE data. In fact, your LIVE data is stored without any time limit.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess