RMP Down

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 5:10:20 AM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support,

Please note that RMP tool is not working from my side.it's an urgent please solve the issue

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Bilal Ajaj

Jun 16, 2014, 5:18:02 AM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh
Hello Mosa,

Can you give us more details.
What error are you getting ? Are you getting a white page ?

Best Regards,

Bilal Ajaj

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 6:35:17 AM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Hi Bilal,

The RMP platform is working fine now.

The customer trying to access it , but wit no luck and I am trying from my side as an admin , also with same luck.
but, now The RMP platform is working fine

Thanks a lot for your special support.
Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2014, 8:01:45 AM6/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Bilal,

I have received an email from customer that they still faced an issue on your platform as below:

"We are encountering one more issue. While trying to add updates if it gets updated then previous update gets deleted automatically , and also some instances disappear suddenly"

Please Advise.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Sabine El Rassy

Jun 17, 2014, 9:22:34 AM6/17/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, mosa gharaibeh
Hello Mousa,

Can you please check within the process instance that is facing this problem, if you have a P_branch_0 variable within your computed parameters?
In order to do that, open your process instance => go to Parameters => click on Computed Paramters and check if P_branch_0 exists.

Kind Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

mosa gharaibeh

Jun 18, 2014, 5:35:13 AM6/18/14
to Sabine El Rassy, RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Sabine,

I have checked P_branch_0 variable , and I haven't find it.
Now , the issue was that Previous updates were getting deleted every time we try to add updates for those instances 22248 and 22249
and also we had another issue that Instances were suddenly disappear for these Instances  22270 and 22209 , although that we didn't delete them.I didn't find them by implement a filter on Instance id on process report.

p.s All theses instances on the same project  :ISA V3

Please Advise.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

mosa gharaibeh

Jun 19, 2014, 8:08:00 AM6/19/14
to Sabine El Rassy, RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Sabine,

Is there any issue for these instances related to your upgrade on your platform?

Thank you for your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero
--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2014, 7:07:16 AM6/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Sabine,

Any Update?

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2014, 8:38:05 AM6/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Sabine,

It's an urgent case now , Customer still waiting for solution.

Please Help.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Bilal Ajaj

Jun 24, 2014, 8:50:18 AM6/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh
Hello Mosa,

Sorry for the late reply. Can you please try to reboot your processes ? Actually we made some updates to the platform and the reboot might fix your problem.

If you still get the same error, can u please send us a screenshot of your screen ?

Best regards,

Bilal Ajaj

mosa gharaibeh

Jun 26, 2014, 7:55:43 AM6/26/14
to Bilal Ajaj, RunMyProcess Support Forum

Hi Bilal,

The main issue that some instances disappear from the platform.

Please Advise.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2014, 6:34:20 AM6/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com, Firas El Rassy
Hi Bilal,

Any Update?Customer are still waiting for your response, also I have to close the ticket from my side.