About the charges in an usage based account for API Calls or API Composite use.

oni...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 4:17:03 PM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
We have an usage based account and we want to understand the difference between the charges from API Composite and API Calls (API call to cloud or on-premise).

For example, in one of our forms we have 2 API's each of them calling a connector and retrieving information from a database. This behavior will be triggered every time we refresh the form. So we understand we will be charged US$0.014 x 2 every time the form refresh?

And the other thing, this behavior is an API call?, or an API composite call? (the description in the pricing plans table aren't making clear the differences between those two).

Hope you can help us.

Regards.

Pray Desai

Mar 30, 2015, 5:01:45 PM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, oni...@gmail.com

Hi Pablo,

API Composite means Composite API that you may use on web interface as API listener like retrieving information on page load. So this charge will be US$0.014 x 2 every time you refresh the form that has "Screen Initilaized" as launch event for CAPI.  So your behaviour has 2 API composite calls.

API Calls (API call to cloud or on-premise) are connector tasks. So if you process or C.API has a connecor like retrieving information from db, then it counted as 1 connector call.
If your behaviour with two CAPIs has 1 connector each, then it will cost 2 connector calls = $ 0.014 x 2.

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.