Create Single Report For Application

shashan...@flowian.com

Dec 16, 2019, 9:53:21 AM12/16/19
Hello,
Can we create a single report for all application process depending on cluster process pending and completed like usage report?
Thanks,
Shashank

RunMyProcess Support

Dec 17, 2019, 1:53:20 AM12/17/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

Yes, you can create a common report for all application processes as per your requirement. While creating a report, you have to uncheck the "Only for current project" checkbox. This will fetch requests of all applications. The attached screenshot shows an example of a process report configuration that retrieves requests of all application process that are in a pending state.

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Best regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
Custom process report.JPG

shashan...@flowian.com

Dec 17, 2019, 2:42:48 AM12/17/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hello,
Can i also add different columns to be displayed for this report.
Thanks,
Shashank

RunMyProcess Support

Dec 18, 2019, 1:15:54 AM12/18/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

As this is a common report for all application processes, we can't have customized columns (i.e. measure columns). You can only add default columns provided in the report.