Created since Column(Between Filter)

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 5:28:57 AM3/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support ,

I have defined an automated column "Created since" in my web interface report, and it's working fine except when I implement a filter "Between" , it's now working at all, please advise.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2015, 3:00:33 AM3/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Support,

The Between filter is not working on Created since column(predefined column from RMP platform).

Please advise.

Sabine El Rassy

Mar 31, 2015, 9:04:02 AM3/31/15
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, mosa gharaibeh
Hello Mousa,

I've reported the bug to the R&D team, a ticket has been created and the bug should be resolved  within the next release.

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Project Manager
Tel        : +33 (0) 1 75 77 51 76

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2015, 3:50:15 AM4/1/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Sabine,

Thanks a lot for your support.

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

May 17, 2015, 5:39:36 AM5/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Sabine,

Would you please tell me what is the date for next release?

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2015, 7:46:37 AM6/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Sabine,

I 've tested the Created since column and still the between option it's not working , although that you informed me that this issue will be solved in next release, However I need confirm from you that the issue was defined and still with next release, Please update me

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Murali

Jun 4, 2015, 12:55:09 PM6/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Mousa,

This bug isn't fixed in this release. We have already logged it and will be fixed in upcoming release.

Rgards,
Murali

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2015, 6:15:37 AM8/4/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Support ,

Have you fixed the between filter bug ? You mentioned that you will have fixed it next release .

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 4, 2015, 6:44:58 AM8/4/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mosa gharaibeh
Hi Mousa,

This bug is reported with the R&D team but not fixed as of now. We will update you once this bug will fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa gharaibeh

Aug 4, 2015, 10:55:37 AM8/4/15
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Panjak ,

Could you please send me The expected time to fix this bug ? in order to inform user with that.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
--

Regrads,
Mousa Gharaibeh

Murali

Aug 14, 2015, 4:36:14 AM8/14/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pku...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Mousa,

The issue has been corrected and will be available in next release, tentatively Sep'15 last week.

Regards,
Murali