attached files

mati...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2018, 9:49:07 AM8/6/18

Good day team:
In the web interface report, I can access all the attachments that were uploaded. This should not be so because an applicant should not see files of higher roles.
How can I limit this access? This only happens in the Web interface report

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 6, 2018, 4:53:00 PM8/6/18

In a web-interface report, you can apply the filter as per to restrict the records to be available /visible in the report.

You can also implement the availability/non-availability of the file-upload widget on any particular screen of the WI so that only specific roles can see the files that were uploaded on previous activity.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Aug 9, 2018, 1:01:12 PM8/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

mati...@gmail.com