Locking screen When two user want to acess it at the same time

Somjit Banerjee

Jul 22, 2016, 5:05:48 AM7/22/16
Hi team,

In my web interface i have scenario, where i have given the rights to the creator to re-route , the approval cycle from any level, now the issue is suppose the approver A open its from the ticket assigned to him from one location (say Plant A in Langkwai), at that same time ,the creator opens the same ticket( Say from plant b in kuala lumpur) to re-route, now if this thing happens, is it possible to give the creator the massage, that ticket is being acessed by approvar a , so he cannot modify or re-route. And also the vice -versa.

Or is there any other way to achieve it, please give me some idea.

Regards,
Somjit

Murali

Jul 22, 2016, 7:41:50 AM7/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, somjit-ban...@lafargeholcim.com
Hi Somjit,

Currently there is no inbuilt feature in RMP for it and you need to mange with the application code.

You can have a hidden variable  declared in web-interface, modify it's status/value in process step/activity input/output variables and validate it's value in Pre-Launch script.

https://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Web_Interfaces/Widget/Button_Widget
https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/Design/Dialog_Window

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Somjit Baner-Jee

Jul 22, 2016, 8:08:30 AM7/22/16
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Murali,

Thanks for the idea, hope it will work.

Regards,
Somjit
--

REGARDS,

Somjit Banerjee | RMP Developer

IT Asia Pacific (ITAP), Lafarge Asia Sdn Bhd.

Level 2, Wisma Lafarge, 2 Jalan Kilang,

46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Email: somjit-baner.jee.ext@lafargeholcim.com

Mobile: +601126371680

Office: +603 7787 4982  | Fax:+603 7962 3416