auto populate the colllection in workflow screens

bestfri...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2013, 11:45:27 AM8/28/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I am trying below scenario in RMP and facing issue in autopopulating the data in workflow screens

WebInterface - Supplier:

This WI is used to enter below supplier details
1.Creation Date
2.Supplier Name
3.Supplier Telephone number
4.Supplier Email id

I am storing these details in collections- supplier

Workflow:

Roles:- Supplier ,Coordinator,Engineer

Coordinator screen:

Coordinator enters the supplier name in one field in this screen and submits which redirects to engineer screen.

Engineer screen:

Engineer on open his screen has to see the supplier name field and in addition to that , screen has to display that supplier email,supplier telephone ,supplier creation date

Than

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 28, 2013, 12:21:12 PM8/28/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Are the supplier details filled in in a screen of the workflow or in a separate dedicated screen ?

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

bestfri...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2013, 12:26:09 PM8/28/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:21:12 PM UTC-4, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Are the supplier details filled in in a screen of the workflow or in a separate dedicated screen ?
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> 22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Hi Gareth,

In separate dedicated screen but with in the same project.

Thanks and Regards
Nagasai

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 28, 2013, 12:49:26 PM8/28/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Well in your Engineer screen, you should create an hidden JS script that listens to supplier_name, and put the following code in it (adapted with your collection and variable names of course) :
function list_supplier_ok(result) {
if(result != null && result.length !=0){
RMPApplication.set("supplier_email",result[0].supplier_email);
RMPApplication.set("supplier_telephone",result[0].supplier_telephone);
RMPApplication.set("supplier_creation_date",result[0].supplier_creation_date);
}
}

function list
_supplier_ko(result) {
alert("ko " + JSON.stringify(result));
}

var
my_supplier_pattern = {};
my_supplier_pattern.supplier_name = "[[supplier_name]]";

var my_supplier_options = {};
my_supplier_options.nb = 1;

col_suppliers.listCallback(my_supplier_pattern,
my_supplier_options,list_supplier_ok,list_supplier_ko);

Be sure to replace red values by yours, and check that your suppliers collection is ticked "Available" for the Engineer screen (Collections tab in the web interface).

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

This conversation is locked