Process Measures And WI reports

sagar....@flowian.com

Jul 3, 2017, 1:46:55 AM7/3/17
Hello Support,

We are facing an issue with the process measures. In our processes there are measures declared. While developing the process and the due to some needs of the application we deleted some measures from the process. But now the deleted measures reappearing in the process and also in the WI reports. When we save the process the deleted measures disappears for the short time. This is recurring since last four months.

The applications are in production mode and since there is an error in the measures the WI reports are also giving the error message causing the end users not able to access the reports and also unable to perform the operations on the applications.

This is urgent. If you could help me in this to solve the issue. If I am not clear, Is it possible to set up a hangout session so that you will get a clear idea about the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar

Dipen Raval

Jul 3, 2017, 9:46:44 AM7/3/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,

Can you please check your requirements with mentioned conditions?
The conditions are as follows:

1.Check your process with the different browsers like chrome,Internet Explorer and mozilla firefox and with different mode like incognito mode.

2.Can you please test your requirement after clear the history and cache.

3. Try to create one another process and implement same things with measure as you have done in earlier process.

Please confirm that you are facing this issue with the specific process or in specific project's processes or in all projects.
So we can proceed further.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jul 4, 2017, 5:09:58 PM7/4/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

sagar....@flowian.com

Jul 5, 2017, 12:42:24 AM7/5/17
Hello Dipen,

Thanks for the reply.
Here are the answers to your questions -

1.--> I checked in Firefox, IE and also in their incognito windows but the same error.
2.-->I cleared the history and cache but still the issue is there.

One more thing that I want to update you that the projects which are facing the error are the ones in which we deleted the measures. But the other projects where we have not deleted any measures are working fine.

Hope you get all the answers.

Regards,
Sagar

sagar....@flowian.com

Jul 6, 2017, 8:12:50 AM7/6/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Dipen,

Any updates ..?

Thanks

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 6, 2017, 8:35:01 AM7/6/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

As you specify in your previous post that the applications are in the production mode.Can you please check  whether you are doing changes in the specific version of application.

If this is the scenario then you need to make changes into the process of specific version.

Please clear me if I misunderstood your requirement.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jul 9, 2017, 4:29:10 AM7/9/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Jul 10, 2017, 12:38:52 AM7/10/17
to Dipen Raval, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Dipen,

I recommend that we should have a small hangout session. It will help to understand what exactly the problem is and i think it will also helpful to you to solve the problem.  Please let me know your availability.

No we are not doing changes in the specific version.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Dipen Raval <dra...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 10, 2017, 2:16:40 AM7/10/17
to Sagar Wadekar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Sagar,

We can schedule hangout session today at 03:00 PM.
Please confirm your availability.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Jul 10, 2017, 6:36:44 AM7/10/17
to Dipen Raval, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Dipen,

Sorry for the late reply...!!!

The time slot  given was blocked. Could you please suggest any other time slot. Today or may be tomorrow first half.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Dipen Raval

Jul 10, 2017, 6:40:11 AM7/10/17
to Sagar Wadekar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Sagar,

We can schedule hangout session tomorrow at 12:30 PM.
Please confirm your availability.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Sagar Wadekar

Jul 20, 2017, 8:32:56 AM7/20/17
to Dipen Raval, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Chaitrali Deshpande
Hello Abhilash & Dipen,

Could you please update me regarding the progress of the issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 21, 2017, 8:31:52 AM7/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Dipen Raval, Chaitrali Deshpande
Hi Sagar,

We are working on this issue.Will let you know soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

sagar....@flowian.com

Sep 8, 2017, 2:23:32 AM9/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dra...@runmyprocess.com, chaitrali...@flowian.com
Hello Abhilash,

We are facing this issue again. Have you get any solution?

Please update the status.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sagar