Widgets Table

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2018, 11:02:19 AM6/28/18
I need to enter a table and inside the buttons to center them, I can not find this option in the web interface

Dipen Raval

Jun 28, 2018, 2:29:43 PM6/28/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

As per my understanding, you have a table and inside the table cell, there is a button.
If you want to set the button alignment as center,
then you need to write "align" attribute ( align="center") inside the <td> tag of that table.

If I misunderstood your requirement then please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jul 2, 2018, 11:06:58 PM7/2/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 4, 2018, 11:33:26 PM7/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

mati...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2018, 11:29:44 AM7/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com
I did not open another thread with the name of:
Table -> Section
and attach images of what I need

Thank you

Gunjan Rajgure

Jul 7, 2018, 10:46:42 AM7/7/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hello Martias,

Can you please provide some screen prints to understand your requirement clearly.
Awaiting for your response.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for further any query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--