Problem with Subscribed Offers, User's Access not working

matias...@pulpomedia.com

Mar 25, 2015, 9:19:38 AM3/25/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

During this past days, some of our users billing status were updated to "Overdue" with, apparently, no reason. I've checked my subscribed offers and it seems I've got the right amount of accesses.

Can you please advise?, this is time sensitive,

Thank you very much!,

Sabine El Rassy

Mar 25, 2015, 10:55:09 AM3/25/15
to RunMyProcess Support Forum

Hello Matias,

Your account has only 32 active licences. You have 11 licences that have expired on the 21th, 2 on the 18th and 1 on the 13th of this month.
You'll need to buy 12 licences at least in order to Activate the rest of the users.

For this kind of issues, please do contact us over the new support portal at: support.runmyprocess.com

Thank you!

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

Project Manager