upload widget when I give it to delete, I want to edit that message

cst...@ferreyros.com.pe

Mar 2, 2017, 11:42:06 AM3/2/17
Good afternoon, you want to modify the message that presents me the file upload widget when I give it to delete, I want to edit that message.
imagen_upload_file.png

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 3, 2017, 1:12:21 AM3/3/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi There,

Good Morning.

The file upload widget is prepackaged and customized.

Nevertheless, you can use J Query inside the web interfaces for customization the file Upload widget : http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/

Hope this helps you.
Please feel free to contact us for any query.

Regards,
Abhilash

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Mar 3, 2017, 8:11:45 AM3/3/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, abhilash...@runmyprocess.com

If you already review that tutorial but do not give me details about it, if you had an example of how to customize the message of the popup window, when deleting an attachment, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 8, 2017, 6:48:48 AM3/8/17
to Cstirmp Outsourcing, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi there,

Good Day.

Apologies for delay in response.

File upload widget is prepackaged.The alert pop-up message is inbuilt functionality provided by Runmyprocess.
So it is not possible to customize the file upload widget.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash
Fujitsu-Runmyprocess Support

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Cstirmp Outsourcing <cst...@ferreyros.com.pe> wrote:

If you already review that tutorial but do not give me details about it, if you had an example of how to customize the message of the popup window, when deleting an attachment, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Gunjan Rajgure

Mar 13, 2017, 2:04:54 PM3/13/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hi There,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified to update the case.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Cstirmp Outsourcing

cst...@ferreyros.com.pe

Jun 27, 2017, 11:47:23 PM6/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, cst...@ferreyros.com.pe
El jueves, 2 de marzo de 2017, 11:42:06 (UTC-5), cst...@ferreyros.com.pe escribió:
> Good afternoon, you want to modify the message that presents me the file upload widget when I give it to delete, I want to edit that message.

Goodnight,
In any case if I can not customize the upload files, what other alternative can I use

Ghanshyam Mule

Jul 2, 2017, 5:38:00 AM7/2/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, cst...@ferreyros.com.pe
Hello Sir,

Apologies for delay in response.

Right now,there is no alternative to customize alert pop up message.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam Mule
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gunjan Rajgure

Jul 3, 2017, 11:16:31 AM7/3/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Cstirmp Outsourcing
Hello Sir,

We are awaiting for your response. As mention above there is no alternative option to customize alert pop up messages.

Please feel free to contact us for any further query or doubts.

Best Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Cstirmp Outsourcing

Jul 3, 2017, 11:18:17 AM7/3/17
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
it's okay
Thank you.