error saving over an array widget - the server has not found anything matching the request uri

dream...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 10:45:25 PM5/23/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
hi guys,

I have some troubles with the array widget.On my web interface, the widget allows the user to input the information into the cells correctly, however when the user tries to add too many rows, it throws the error "the server has not found anything matching the request uri" (see Attached image) and breaks the process forcing to repeat the web form. It seems like there's a kind of timeout to filling the form because this issue does not happen with just a few records.

i need your help with this guys, i will really thank you.

Thanks

timeout.png

Abhilash Sambhare

May 24, 2017, 4:14:53 AM5/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
Hi There,

Array widget has inbuilt functionality to add and delete rows.Please find the attached screenshot.

Can you please provide the following details:

1.Are you running any script or CAPI to populate data into array widget?
2.Are you adding the rows manually or through any script?

Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

array.PNG

Angel Soto

May 24, 2017, 2:47:59 PM5/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
Hi Abhilash,

Thanks for you answer. My comments below regarding to your questions:

1.Are you running any script or CAPI to populate data into array widget?
r:/ I'm not using any CAPI, but i actually run a couple of JS scripts to fill the highligted columns. i'm requesting this info from a query to a collection.

Inline image 2

2.Are you adding the rows manually or through any script?
r:/ The rows are being added manually by the user.

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

--

Angel Yadir Soto Delgado

Desarrollador de Software

Móvil: 3003468890

E-mail: dream...@gmail.com

Web Site: www.ansoto.com

Piense en el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este mensaje de correo.

P Think about the environment before printing this e-mail.

Pense no MEIO AMBIENTE antes de imprimir este e-mail.

Abhilash Sambhare

May 26, 2017, 5:05:16 AM5/26/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
Hi There,

As per my understanding you are populating the data by querying the collection.Can you please check the data is retrieving properly into the array.
The error you are facing is due to the some resources(data) are not getting fetch from the collection.

Can you please and confirm us.Don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Angel Soto <dream...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Abhilash,

Thanks for you answer. My comments below regarding to your questions:

1.Are you running any script or CAPI to populate data into array widget?
r:/ I'm not using any CAPI, but i actually run a couple of JS scripts to fill the highligted columns. i'm requesting this info from a query to a collection.

Inline image 2

2.Are you adding the rows manually or through any script?
r:/ The rows are being added manually by the user.

Thanks

Angel Soto

May 26, 2017, 7:29:26 AM5/26/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hi,

Sounds good, going to check it out and i'll let you know what's going on.

Thanks for your help.

Gunjan Rajgure

May 28, 2017, 12:19:36 AM5/28/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hello Sir,

Have you checked your JS code? Please let us know, whether error is occurred by JS or actual problem is in array.
Awaiting for your response.

Regards
Gunjan Rajgure

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Angel Soto <dream...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds good, going to check it out and i'll let you know what's going on.

Thanks for your help.

Ghanshyam Mule

May 30, 2017, 12:57:25 AM5/30/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dream...@gmail.com
Hi Sir,

Have you checked the data is properly retrieving into array from collection?
Can you please verify it & let us know status so accordingly we would provide solution to you.

Best Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

Dipen Raval

May 31, 2017, 5:42:14 PM5/31/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dream...@gmail.com
Hi Sir,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Ghanshyam Mule <gm...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Sir,

Have you checked the data is properly retrieving into array from collection?
Can you please verify it & let us know status so accordingly we would provide solution to you.

Best Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

Angel Soto

May 31, 2017, 7:23:38 PM5/31/17
to Dipen Raval, suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I was looking the JS scripts and didn't find something unusual. Everything looks fine.

So, do you have any other idea why this issue is happening?

Looks like ocurrs when the user takes too much time to fill the form.

Thanks for your help.

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 4, 2017, 3:02:05 AM6/4/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Dipen Raval, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hello Angel,

As you says, some of the array fields fill manually by you and some of array fields automatically populated by JavaScript, right?
can you please confirm that all data from collection is populated first in field and remaining fields will you fill later, this is the scenario or anything else?
Please elaborate more, so that we can provide solution to you.

Best Regards
Gunjan Rajgure

Dipen Raval

Dipen Raval

Jun 6, 2017, 4:45:29 PM6/6/17
to Gunjan Rajgure, suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hi Angel,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval