DIsplay one field value in another screen for different field

bestfri...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2013, 10:06:13 AM8/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I am facing issue in assigning value of one field value in another screen for different field.

For example:One process and WI in which two screens-Screen1 and Screen2

Screen1: There is a text input field - Supplier Name.

Screen2:I am trying the value in Supplier Name field value in this screen for another field name Customer.

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 22, 2013, 10:26:49 AM8/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In the input variables of your second manual task (the one linked to Screen 2), you can put
variable_of_customer_field : ${variable_of_supplier_name_field}
Images intégrées 2

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

2013-08-22_16h24_47.png

bestfri...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2013, 11:55:48 AM8/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:26:49 AM UTC-4, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi,
>

> In the input variables of your second manual task (the one linked to Screen 2), you can put
> variable_of_customer_field : ${variable_of_supplier_name_field}
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> 22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)
>

> contact  : gthi...@runmyprocess.com
>

> mobile  : +33 (0)6 86 47 46 79
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
>

> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
>

> 2013/8/22 <bestfri...@gmail.com>
>

> Hi,
>

> I am facing issue in assigning value of one field value in another screen for different field.
>

> For example:One process and WI in which two screens-Screen1 and Screen2
>

> Screen1: There is a text input field - Supplier Name.
>

> Screen2:I am trying the value in Supplier Name field value in this screen for another field name Customer.
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/d8276a36-1436-4121-a0dc-7fb528a14027%40runmyprocess.com.

Thanks alot Gareth, it is working as expected!!!
This conversation is locked