I-pad Report

sagar....@flowian.com

Sep 8, 2016, 3:50:32 AM9/8/16
Hello Team,

Reports filters are not available for the Runmyapp for ios.

We are using i-pad and not able to apply filters on reports.

Is there any extra setting needs to be done..?

Thanks

Murali

Sep 8, 2016, 4:31:40 AM9/8/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Can you please attach related screenshots to validate from our end and suggest.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

sagar....@flowian.com

Sep 8, 2016, 6:32:28 AM9/8/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Team,

Please find the attached screenshot.

Thanks

image1.PNG

Murali

Sep 8, 2016, 10:28:53 AM9/8/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

We have raised a BUG internally to fix the reported issue and will keep you informed with resolution.

sagar....@flowian.com

Nov 7, 2016, 5:40:28 AM11/7/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

Do you have any information about the new version of i-phone which will solve the above problem.

Any version launch dates in future..?

Thanks.

adama...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2016, 5:37:05 AM11/10/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Good morning Sir,
Please could you give us the following details:
- i-pad model
- kind of report that you are using (collection, js...)
NB: Our R&D Team is developping the filters for RunMyApp. As soon as this functionality is developed, we will inform you.
All our apologizes for the inconvenience,
Regards,
Richard

Sagar Wadekar

Nov 10, 2016, 6:30:07 AM11/10/16
to adama...@gmail.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Richard,

Thanks for the information. Do you have any tentative dates for RunmyApp..?

Thanks

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Richard Manga

Nov 10, 2016, 6:59:25 AM11/10/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Richard Manga
Good morning Sir,
I will discuss with the Product Owner next week and I will give you a feedback as soon as possible.
If you have any other question or request, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sagar Wadekar

Nov 22, 2016, 6:19:32 AM11/22/16
to Richard Manga, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Richard,

Do Runmyprocess have any plan for the next version of Runmyapp for i-os which include the filters for the web-interface reports.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

sagar....@flowian.com

Feb 2, 2017, 7:39:52 AM2/2/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, adama...@gmail.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Support,

Any updates on the issue..?
Or there is any workaround for the same.

Regards,
Sagar

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 3, 2017, 2:22:21 PM2/3/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

As per discussion with product team, the suggestion is that it can be implemented using custom filter.
In order to use functionality need to customize filter for web interface report.

If you have any other question or request, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess