Using Date widget and after providing input in dd/mm/yyyy format , it randomly changes to some other dates like 21/10/2016 -> 30/21/2016.

Niraj

Oct 21, 2016, 7:05:19 AM10/21/16
I want a proper solution for this. Even after trying for many times I am getting this only.

Murali

Oct 21, 2016, 7:23:48 AM10/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, em...@amolredij.com
Hi Niraj,

Can you please make a test by matching the selected date with "String date variable" and confirm the format.

//alert(RMPApplication.get("str_date"));

Please share more details of exact issue you are facing, along with your widget configuration.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

em...@amolredij.com

Oct 21, 2016, 7:48:24 AM10/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, em...@amolredij.com

So what should be the variable like if you can give some example?

em...@amolredij.com

Oct 21, 2016, 8:03:09 AM10/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, em...@amolredij.com
I have just used Date widget with provided format dd/mm/yyyy, after launching when i select the date as today's date- 21/10/2016, It automatically changes to 30/21/2016. I sending you the screen shots.
date_1.jpg
date_2.jpg

Murali

Oct 21, 2016, 8:47:21 AM10/21/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, em...@amolredij.com
Hi Niraj,

Please update the date pattern as dd/MM/yyyy to show the date correctly.