Process triggered by Email

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2014, 6:49:21 AM12/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support,

I am launching a process triggered by email and I am trying to send an attachment to this Address MORE THAN 2 mb (size) , is it doable please advise

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Dec 8, 2014, 3:08:51 AM12/8/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Mosa,

Usually, we authorize more than we pretend. I propose you to have a try.

As a reminder, herebelow are the steps to map attachement to processes triggered by emails :

1 - From your process Design, click on Input
Inline image 1

2 - Declare a file input

Inline image 2

3 - Map the attachement to your trigger event

Inline image 3

You will retrieve the documentation regarding that feature into our user guide following this page : http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Processes/Step/Event/Process_Start_Event

Finally, if you want to add heavier files, you should trigger your process via Web Service.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

Project Manager

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 4:40:39 AM12/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Dimitri,

Thanks a lot,I will test it and I will let you know what is the result.Also I have another questions as below:

How Can I delete a columns in a file? and How can I replace column names with other names?

Please Advise.

Jeremy Le Pré

Dec 12, 2014, 5:56:45 AM12/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

Please, be more specific about your need.
What kind of document are you talking about? Are you retrieving an Excel/spreadsheet file, is it a collection, ... ?

If it's a spreadsheet file like, you can get the content of your source document and simply create a new one with the elements of the source file, but filtering the column you want to delete.

Regards,

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014, 3:23:19 AM12/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

it's a an excel sheet , Sent to trigger a process , then I have to treat this sheet and delete columns from it and update column names .then store it as a collection to retrieve and inquery for data.

So , again how can I delete Columns and update column names from sheet before I save it as a collection?

Hope this more clear and more specific.

Thank you for your prompt response.