bosc...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 3:58:53 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi everyone,
I am a beginner with RunMyProcess and I am facing a problem.
Here it is,I havce a web page composed by N lines and M columns and I would have as output these N lines and M columns.How can I do?
Thanks in advice and have a nice day.

Shobhit Tripathi

Apr 10, 2015, 4:27:04 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I am thinking that you have created a Web Interface(web form) with the use of some widgets. Now you wanted to open/launch that specific Web Interface on browser.
To do so you can find option "Open in test mode" in top of the Web Interface.(PFA).

You can also refer the 10-Minute Application  and tutorial which will gives you more details about use of RunMyProcess. Please follow below link:

Please let me know if I misunderstood. Feel free to ask for further query.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess
WI_launch.png

bosc...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 4:36:18 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
thank you for your kind answer.I have followed both the tutorial and also the youtube channel.I understand how 10-minute application works,my doubt is if I can get an output composed by N lines and M columns in the same way of the tutorial.
Regards

Shobhit Tripathi

Apr 10, 2015, 6:38:48 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I am not able to understand your issue properly. Could you please elaborate your requirement so that it would be really helpful for us.

As per my thinking you needed, how you can push multiple records through Array widget (as per tutorial) into the spreadsheet. For this you needed to use loop activity in your process activity.

I hope this may be helpful and if you have any question do not hesitate to contact us again.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

bosc...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 6:56:56 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I will try to be more clear.The web page I am working on is similar to an excel spreadsheet composed by lines and columns.Specifically I have the first column called Subject_ID,as I said before there are more columns but I am interested in just the first one.My problem is to get as output just the column Subject_ID.I hope my explanation will be more clear rhis time.
Regards

Sweta Suman

Apr 13, 2015, 4:07:52 AM4/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
HI,

I am assuming you have Web Interface which consist of widget e.g Array widget and you want this data to be exported in excel format. If so you need to take a button on click of which data will be exported in desired form.

Please send some screenshot of web form if I misunderstood.

Regards

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Claudio Boscani

Apr 13, 2015, 4:15:15 AM4/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I will attach a screenshot.I would know if it is possible and if the answer is positive how to get the column Study Subject ID as output.
Regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Immagine.png