Purge

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2013, 10:09:57 AM10/25/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee
I am trying to create a Tech admin functionality, which would facilitate a "Purge" option to kill and delete all the spawned processes (of a specific type) in a specific environment (Mode) and some additional criteria.

From the provided list of Connectors, I am aware that there are certain "DELETE" APIs. Also, I know that a HTTP Delete on the process url with the process id, would individually kill the process.

Looking for an efficient, quick and smart way to build this and any direction from your experiences would be tremendously helpful.

Thanks!