Hyperlink in the widget report

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Aug 1, 2016, 11:12:03 AM8/1/16
Hello,
I have a report widget inside a web interface.

The report shows correctly the data but the (default) first column "name" is not an active link and the user cannot click to open the WI screen of the related process instance.

Could you help me on this ?
Is there something to be set ?

Thank you !

Ghanshyam Mule

Aug 1, 2016, 1:42:42 PM8/1/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hi,

While creating web interface report,could you please select proper web interface from available web interface list.So that selected web interface name can be a hyperlink by default.And there is nothing to be set.

Thank you,
Ghanshyam Mule
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Oct 17, 2016, 11:13:43 AM10/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com

Hello,
I created a new Web Interface with just a report widget.
In the report widget I selected a "process report" among the ones available in the list.
Now, running the WI, the report displays correctly BUT the column "name" does not appear as a hyperlink.
Anyway, clicking on a "name" field of a process/row in the report, the WI refreshes and displays a report listing the subtask contained in the main process (!) instead of showing the form of the process.

Any suggestion ?

Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 18, 2016, 1:52:15 AM10/18/16

To access the web interface, please create a web-interface report instead of process report. Web interface report associate the form hyperlink in "Name" column of the report.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--