Screen Error Process

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 7:01:44 AM1/13/16
Hi.
In my process, in one screen this time, didn't work, and in process report appears these errors:

2016-01-13T11:30:01+0000 - Task "Rececionado" (id: 25[0] - status: ACTIVE): Service Unavailable (503) - Connection to the messaging host could not be obtained. (10 attempts)
-------
2016-01-13T10:50:32+0000 - Task "Aprovador 1" (id: 1[0] - status: WAITING): Notification failed (Internal Server Error (500) - Not connected)

Somebody can help?

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 5:00:40 AM1/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Somebody can explain me?

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 14, 2016, 5:29:00 AM1/14/16

Please share activity details, what you implemented on the activity so that we can understand more on the issue as error details you shared too generic to get information.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 3:30 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Somebody can explain me?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 5:49:33 AM1/14/16
Hi pankaj.
I send the screenshots in attachments.
Help me please.
Error.JPG
Functional.JPG
InputVariables.JPG
OutputVariables.JPG
SendEmail.JPG
SendEmail2.JPG
WorkflowError.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 14, 2016, 6:06:54 AM1/14/16

Did you get this error only for 1 process instance or you are getting error each instance of the process.

If you are getting error each time, it is related to your mail project configuration, if its only for 1 instance, requesting you to reboot the process instance as during that particular time mail server is not reachable.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:17:29 AM1/14/16
I get this error only for 1 process instance.
How I can reboot the process?

Pankaj Kumar

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 7:16:37 AM1/14/16
I check again and I obtain the error in other instance. The problem is other right? I send screenshot.
OtherCase.JPG

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 7:37:38 AM1/14/16
I followed the steps, but appear more one error. Please check screenshot.
AnotherInstance.JPG
This conversation is locked