Deleting a project and interfaces in another project

arman_...@icloud.com

Sep 2, 2018, 8:55:52 PM9/2/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi,

I have several unused projects in my account that I would like to delete, however the delete button is greyed out preventing me from doing so.

Per another post here I've switched all version of the project to test and re-saved it, yet I still cannot delete it.

How I can delete a project given the issues listed above?

In another project (that is included in other projects) I also have several interfaces I wish to delete. For each project this is included in I've set it to use the latest version, however I cannot remove the inclusion of the interface from any version of the project regardless of mode as it presents me with a 'READ ONLY (LIVE)' message at the top of the screen when I open the version.

How I can delete the interfaces in a project given the issues listed above?

If it has any relevance: I've had to remake my admin account (by creating a second ADMIN, deleting my primary ADMIN and recreating it using the same email address, then disabling my second ADMIN).

Regards,

Ben Jones

images.pdf

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 3, 2018, 5:41:12 AM9/3/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Ben,

From Release "5.16.0 (October 12th, 2017)", delete a resource has following restriction, due to which you are not able to delete the resource in project.
restriction:- To avoid inconsistencies in project versions, it is now forbidden to detach or delete a resource that is included in at least one version of a project.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

arman_...@icloud.com

Sep 3, 2018, 6:43:05 AM9/3/18
Hi Pankaj,

This doesn’t answer either of my questions and I’ve already met the requirements from the link you’ve posted.

I have one project (we’ll call it AB) included in another project (call it XY). The latest version of XY is set to use the latest version of AB with all previous versions of XY having their reference to AB removed. I cannot delete previous versions or interfaces of AB nor actually get into each version (all are in test) to change the inclusions to remove them from being used.

I also have several other projects all in test mode with no inclusions in any other project that the IDE won’t let me delete.

Do you know why it is not permitting me to edit these versions (refer previous post)?

Can you please assist and provide a complete list of deletion restrictions including those for projects included into other projects so I can attempt to resolve.

arman_...@icloud.com

Sep 5, 2018, 10:46:12 PM9/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi Team,

Any progress with this?

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 6, 2018, 7:16:02 AM9/6/18
Hi Ben,

RunMyProcess developer community is for generic query. We request you to raise your query on RunMyProcess Support Portal.

If you do not have access to RunMyProcess Support Portal, kindly use the option "Request an account" on the login page.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:16 AM arman_chaser via Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community <suppor...@runmyprocess.com> wrote: