Task and group of users

jeanmarie.r...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2016, 11:46:01 PM2/24/16
I am trying to send a task to a group of users to ask them to acknowledge new T&C (they just have to click on a button).
When I create this task, I don't specify any name in the "Assign to" or "Assign to entity" fields, so it it sent to the whole group.
So far so good... they all receive a notification in their mailbox.
However, when the 1st user click on the button, the workflow continues, and the other users then see the button disabled.
Question : is it possible to have all the users of a group to do their task before going to the next step?
I tried to use a multi instance parallel loop, but I don't know exactly how it works.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Murali

Feb 25, 2016, 12:12:25 AM2/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jeanmarie.r...@gmail.com
Hi Jean,

Thank you for contacting RunMyProcess Support.

Similar query of multi instance parallel loop functionality explained in here.

We found that your mail-id is not registered with us and kindly post your further queries from the registered mail-id.
It would be great, if you could provide us your RunMyProcess Account-ID as well.

This is to ensure we track and support only active accounts.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess