Forbidden (403) - The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2018, 4:07:06 PM6/12/18

Good, at the time of running my application returns the following error

Forbidden (403) - The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it

The user has permissions with that role to trigger the process, which can be?

Dipen Raval

Jun 13, 2018, 11:37:08 PM6/13/18
Hi Matias,

It might be the case that the login/password you provide in your Web browser is incorrect. You should close your Web browser to reinitialize login/password in the browser. Login is your "RunMyProcess" login and Password is your "RunMyProcess" password.

If you still facing the issue, please let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Jun 16, 2018, 5:05:32 AM6/16/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com
Hi Matias,

Are you still facing the same error 403 or now you are able to access your application?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jun 18, 2018, 4:27:52 AM6/18/18
Hi Matias,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jun 21, 2018, 7:16:29 AM6/21/18
Hi Matias,

Awaiting for your response to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2018, 9:00:42 AM6/21/18
Buenos dias, no lo puedo probar, ya que estoy con el siguiente problema:

Mi proyecto se congelo y no puedo modificarlo (ya abri un hilo aparte) y tengo campos obligatorios que se autocompletan con una coleccion que no funciona en aceptacion.
Antes, ponia como no obligatorios esos campos pero ahora no puedo editar el proyecto.

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2018, 9:03:44 AM6/21/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com
Corri mi proyecto en una version anterior y sigo con el mismo problema, que puede ser??

Prachi Chandak

Jun 21, 2018, 12:11:23 PM6/21/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

All we can do is set a hangout call and check the issue together.
Please let us know when can we have a session (share your availability zone time).

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 6:33 PM, <mati...@gmail.com> wrote:
Corri mi proyecto en una version anterior y sigo con el mismo problema, que puede ser??
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Jun 25, 2018, 3:01:24 AM6/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com
Hi Matias,

Good day.

Awaiting for your response.
Please let us know when you are available for screen sharing session to check the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Shraddha Pangantiwar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

matias.feder...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 10:13:55 AM6/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com
Good day, I am available now

Dipen Raval

Jun 25, 2018, 11:08:40 AM6/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

I am available for the hangout screen-sharing session.
Could you please share your hangout ID?

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support
On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 7:43 PM, <matias.feder...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good day, I am available now
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

matias.feder...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 11:15:28 AM6/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com
Good morning, I already talk to you about hangouts

> On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 7:43 PM, <matias.feder...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day, I am available now
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Dipen Raval

Jul 11, 2018, 8:56:20 AM7/11/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

Are you still facing the same issue?
Please let us know if you need any further guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.