RMP API Call

priyanka....@flowian.com

Jun 7, 2016, 7:16:52 AM6/7/16
Hello Team,

I am calling RMP API from outside RMP.
We cannot pass the authorization through the header in that API.
So is it possible to add authorizations as query parameters?

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 7, 2016, 7:29:37 AM6/7/16
Hi Priyanka,

You need to give the authorization in header of the request to authenticate RunMyProcess user.

Header details:-
Authorization: Basic Base64Encoded(username:password)

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

Jun 7, 2016, 7:35:06 AM6/7/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hello Pankaj,

The API is POST request. The system which I am using to call the RMP Api is not allowing me to add any headers. So could it be possible to add authorization in the URL.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 7, 2016, 7:39:27 AM6/7/16
Hi Priyanka,

Kindly give us details of how are you invoking the Composite API and what limitations you are facing, in order to assist you better.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

Jun 7, 2016, 8:18:41 AM6/7/16
Hello Pankaj,

Please find the attached screenshot. The screenshot will give you the interface which is provided by the other cloud system which we are using to call RMP. The other system is Knowlarity Telecom provider which allow you to add a API request method and the URL only.

So that we are not able to add any headers into it.

Please specify if we can add the authentication information in the URL as the parameters. Or if there is any other way to achieve it.

Thanks

Knowlarity_API.png

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 8, 2016, 6:27:21 AM6/8/16
Hi Priyanka,

Please try as follows to access a CAPI. Kindly modify the url as per your configuration. I make test with rest client app with out adding authentication header and its working fine. Kindly let us know if you face any issue.

Reference Link:-