New Google Calendar Connector

lida

May 6, 2015, 10:18:55 AM5/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi guys,
at a certain point in my workflow is inserted a delivery time.

I would like to know how create a calendar in google site which automatically takes the date entered in the delivery time box (of the workflow).

Shobhit Tripathi

May 7, 2015, 4:33:32 AM5/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Lida,

I could not understand your query properly. Are you asking about Google Site (https://sites.google.com) or Google Calendar.

1. If your query is regarding Google calendar then you need to create Google calendar APIs(Provider and connector in RMP) which will integrate with Google.

Please follow below links (or document attached) to create Provider and connector in RunMyProcess which will integrate with Google calendar.

Kindly find the attached file for the same.

2. If your query is regarding with Google Site then you need to follow -

  i. Follow 1st step(above).
  ii. You need to insert Google Calendar (which you already created into your account) in the Page Layout section. Below are the steps to do so-
         a. Go to the Edit page (top right corner).
         b. Select Insert option.
         c. Then select Google calendar option and choose the the calendar which you wanted to display in that page.

Please feel free to ask for further query.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,