Collection to HTML table

bestfri...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2013, 3:52:33 AM9/4/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Is it possible to display collection to HTML table in RMP?

Collection name: testcsv123

Column names in collection - Item Number,Part Number,Name

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 4, 2013, 5:30:19 AM9/4/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Nagasai,

You need to build your HTML table manually. Here's a code that can inspires you:

 var my_pattern = {};
 col_name.listCallback(my_pattern, {}, load_ok, load_ko);

function load_ok(result) {
var my_object = result;
for(var i =0;i<result.length;i++){
my_object= result[i];
}
html_table=html_table+"</table>";
id_your_html.setHtml(html_table);
}

function load_ko(result) {alert("ko " + JSON.stringify(result));}

Regards,

Sabine

bestfri...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2013, 10:35:55 AM9/4/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sabine,

In process flow ,can i use collection as a staging table and display content in HTML in every process step?

Thanks alot in advance

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 4, 2013, 11:35:27 AM9/4/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Nagasai,

I didn't get exactly what you mean. If you set a variable with a specific content in your interface, the value of this variable will be available in your process as well.
Hope you got your answer.

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

bestfri...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2013, 11:58:12 AM9/4/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 11:35:27 AM UTC-4, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Nagasai,
>

> I didn't get exactly what you mean. If you set a variable with a specific content in your interface, the value of this variable will be available in your process as well.
>
> Hope you got your answer.
>

> Regards,
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Hi Sabine,

I am using the collection data from the post..

https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!mydiscussions/supportforum/q5ipN7_jhlA

Data coming from that collection , i am trying to display in HTML table.

I am getting below error like - undefined for the cells in HTML table.
Capture.PNG

bestfri...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2013, 1:03:09 PM9/4/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bestfri...@gmail.com
Hi Sabine,

I found that the issue is the name of the Property - which has space

Property- Item Number in collection report setting

How to use it while using table,

my_object.Item Number wont work

Could you please suggest how to proceed?

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 4, 2013, 1:10:51 PM9/4/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Nagasai aytha
Hello Nagasi,

In deed, the name of your variable should not contain any spaces. When you import your excel file, the title of the columns will be the name of your variable so make sure that it does not contains any spaces before you do your import.

Regards,
Sabine

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

bestfri...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2013, 1:12:56 PM9/4/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Nagasai aytha
On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:10:51 PM UTC-4, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Nagasi,
>

> In deed, the name of your variable should not contain any spaces. When you import your excel file, the title of the columns will be the name of your variable so make sure that it does not contains any spaces before you do your import.
>

> Regards,
> Sabine
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

is there any work around for it, because the column names are difficult to change as it will be generated as it is from DB?

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 4, 2013, 1:17:13 PM9/4/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Nagasai aytha
Hello Nagasai,

You must change the name of your variables. You cannot have spaces in the variable name and expect to not have problems later.