Process got Error

sup...@flowian.com

Oct 3, 2018, 1:27:33 AM10/3/18
Hi Team,

We are getting this error while sending mail in process:
2018-10-02T07:38:33+0000 - Task "Notification Mail to the Receiver" (id: 1[0] - status: ACTIVE): Service Unavailable (503) - Send message failed for xxx.com: 554 Message rejected: Sending suspended for this account. For more information, please check the inbox of the email address associated with your AWS account. (10 attempts)

Due to above error our processes got red.

Thanks & Regards,
Flowian RMP Team

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 4, 2018, 3:06:04 PM10/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sup...@flowian.com
Hi,

RunMyProcess process mail server on AWS faced a technical issue from 2-10-2018 05:52 until 2-10-2018 10:16. UTC Time, during that period, some emails were not be able to send. This issue was resolved at 10:16 UTC Time. We are extremely sorry for all the inconveniences.

In case, your process instances have any error due to this issue, we request you kindly reboot the process instance. If you still face any error, kindly let us kno

Thank You,
Pankaj Kumar

sup...@flowian.com

Oct 5, 2018, 5:30:07 AM10/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sup...@flowian.com
Hello Pankaj,

If we reboot the process won't we get a basket issue?

Gunjan Rajgure

Oct 9, 2018, 12:26:12 AM10/9/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Support From_Flowian
Hello,

Could you please give us feedback on this? Are you still getting error message while sending mails or facing issue with task basket?

Do feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

sup...@flowian.com

Oct 11, 2018, 4:07:38 AM10/11/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sup...@flowian.com
Hello Team,

We are not facing issue while sending mail but we are facing issue with task basket.

RunMyProcess Support

Oct 11, 2018, 9:42:42 PM10/11/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sup...@flowian.com
Hi,

If you are facing issue with Task Basket, kindly raise a request to RunMyProcess Support Portal (https://support.runmyprocess.com/RMPSupportLoginPage) for Task Basket Synchronization, also please share the details you are facing related to Task Basket.

Thank You,
Pankaj Kumar
RunMyProcess Support