Fill array with a result of web service

emon...@lanogalera.biz

Mar 24, 2017, 11:41:35 AM3/24/17
I need to fill an array on my web interface with the result of a CAPI

Ghanshyam Mule

Mar 24, 2017, 10:35:30 PM3/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, emon...@lanogalera.biz
Hi Emontoya,

Good Day.

To fill web service into array widget, you need to create a Composite API (CAPI)  which fetch the data using the connector (web service). We can  trigger CAPI using its identifier in-order  to fetch the required data.

Please find below link for more details on Composite API:-

  1. https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/
  2. https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/Composite_API_Example
Also you can refer similar  post on support forum.

Please let us know for any additional clarifications.

Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

emon...@lanogalera.biz

Mar 27, 2017, 8:14:42 PM3/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
El viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017, 20:35:30 (UTC-6), Ghanshyam Mule escribió:
> Hi Emontoya,
>

> Good Day.
>

> To fill web service into array widget, you need to create a Composite API (CAPI)  which fetch the data using the connector (web service). We can  trigger CAPI using its identifier in-order  to fetch the required data.
>

> Please find below link for more details on Composite API:-
>

> https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/
> https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/Composite_API_Example
> Also you can refer similar  post on support forum.
>

> Please let us know for any additional clarifications.
>

> Regards,
> Ghanshyam Mule
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 9:11 PM, <emon...@lanogalera.biz> wrote:
> I need to fill an array on my web interface with the result of a CAPI
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Hi Ghanshyam Mule

I have my CAPI configured and my output var is "Tratos=${P_result.response.result.rows.row}" I need to know how to show the Tratos Values on an array widget

Thanks

Compras MP

Mar 29, 2017, 5:19:21 PM3/29/17
Hi Ghanshyam Mule

I have my CAPI configured and my output var is "Tratos=${P_result.response.result.rows.row}" I need to know how to show the Tratos Values on an array widget.

Can you help me to know how?

Thanks

Edgar Montoya

Mar 29, 2017, 5:19:55 PM3/29/17
Hi Ghanshyam Mule

I have my CAPI configured and my output var is "Tratos=${P_result.response.result.rows.row}" I need to know how to show the Tratos Values on an array widget.

Can you help me to know how?

Thanks
--
Edgar Montoya
Ing. Sistemas Computacionales

Ghanshyam Mule

Apr 4, 2017, 3:39:15 AM4/4/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Edgar Montoya

Hi Edgar,

Sorry for delay in response.

Assume that you are getting two values in Tratos output variable.

To access these value data in java script code need to use following syntax:-

var a=P_computed.Tratos.value1;
var b=P_computed.Tratos.value2;

To set value to widgets in Array use following syntax(TextField Widget- value1 & value2)

id_array.id_value1[0].setText(a); (id_value1 is identifier of value1 widget in Column)
id_array.id_value2[0].setText(b); (id_value2 is identifier of value2 widget in Column)

For multiple values(In CAPI result) you have to iterate loop & according to that set value to the widgets.

Let us know, if you have any other queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

emon...@lanogalera.biz

Apr 6, 2017, 2:27:01 PM4/6/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
I need o know how to know the size of my var Tratos and Tratos.Column as a pictures attached and how to call in my function for place the data in my tratos array widget.

function getTratos(Tratos){
var rows = Tratos.getRowsCount();
for (i=0;i<rows;i++){
var rowsC = Tratos[i].Column.getRowsCount();
for (j=0;j<rowsC;j++){
id_array.id_idtrato[rows].setValue(Tratos[i].column[j])
> --
>

> Edgar Montoya
> Ing. Sistemas Computacionales
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

ResTratos.PNG
TratosData.PNG
tratosArray.PNG

Abhilash Sambhare

Apr 13, 2017, 8:00:35 AM4/13/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
Hi Edgar,

Good Day

Apologies for delay in response.

As per my understanding,the values coming into variable "Tratos" is in the JSON object.

So you need to convert the JSON object into array.You can use "transpose()" function to convert the JSON object into array.

Then you can retrieve the size of "Tratos" using length property of an array.For eg.Tratos.length

Please find the link for your reference:

Hope this helps you.Do let us know if you still have any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

emon...@lanogalera.biz

Apr 13, 2017, 8:54:22 PM4/13/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
Hi abhilash

Im tried this but its not work
function getTratos(Tratos){
var a = [];
a=transpose(Tratos);
var count=a.length;

Abhilash Sambhare

Apr 14, 2017, 3:18:00 AM4/14/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
Hi Edgar,

Good Day.

Please try with the following code:

function getTratos(Tratos){
var a = [];
a= RMPApplication.transpose(Tratos);
var count=a.length;
alert(count);

Kindly let us know if you still have any doubt.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to supportforum+unsubscribe@runmyprocess.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

emon...@lanogalera.biz

Apr 14, 2017, 4:00:04 AM4/14/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
Hi Abhilash

I tried your request script but continue without work, alert attached
undefinedCount.PNG

Abhilash Sambhare

Apr 14, 2017, 6:18:35 AM4/14/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Edgar Montoya
Hi Edgar,

Is it possible for you to have a screen-sharing session with us on this issue. Kindly
give the details of your timezone and availabilty

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

emon...@lanogalera.biz

Apr 14, 2017, 5:10:15 PM4/14/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
Hi abhilash

Yes is possible my timezone is Mountain Time(USA, Canada)
timezone.PNG