Authentication for Connector "Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path"

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 23, 2014, 6:35:41 AM6/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
the connector for Google Sites
"Get the content of an entry thanks to its relative path"
has not the "auth" parameter, thus it does not allow to use a "Login Site"
method to authenticate.

So, it should mean that this connector can access GSite only with "Google Oauth" authentication that is the id of the initiator of the process: is it true ?

How can I create/update a Google Site using a "service user" instead of the initiator of the process ?

Can you help on this ?

Thank you!

Hamza Maghous

Jun 23, 2014, 8:54:46 AM6/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hi Cichella,

For the first point, you can try editing the provider of the connector you want to use as following

Inline image 1

For the second point, you need to adapt you process in order to give a service user the ability to create/update a google site.

Regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Hamza MAGHOUS

PreSales Consultant

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 23, 2014, 10:03:47 AM6/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

Hi,
sorry but I cannote see the image posted: "inline image 1".

About the issue, I have a process where a provider use a login/script method and under this provider I have a "Create page" connector.
Thus, the process has
a- a "Login site" step to get the "auth" result
b- a step "Get the content of an entry..."
c- a step to "create page"
d- etc..

The problem is that the connector at step "b" does not have "auth" variable thus
it cannot use to authenticate the method login/script set in the provider.
Does it mean that "Get the content of an entry" can be only under a provider that use the "Google Oauth" ?

Regards,
Luigi

Hamza Maghous

Jun 23, 2014, 10:45:59 AM6/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Can you see the image now ?

Inline image 1

The login Site connector gives ${Auth} as a result, that you can use with  "Get the content of an entry" that is by default  under a "Google Oauth" provider.
You can define auth if it's not already defined

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fater.it