Decrease column array width

com...@vaquerotrading.com

Mar 13, 2018, 3:19:38 PM3/13/18
How can I decrease or hide column add/delete Rows from array widget, because the columns show bigger. How can i modify the column data width.
Thanks

Amit Bais

Mar 14, 2018, 7:17:51 AM3/14/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, com...@vaquerotrading.com
Hi there,

Do you want to hide the first column of Add/Delete rows from the array? or you want to hide the functionality to add/delete rows from the array?
Awaiting your response.

Thanks,
Amit A. Bais

Prachi Chandak

Mar 17, 2018, 7:36:26 PM3/17/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Edgar Montoya
Hi there,

You can disable the Add/Delete button from the array widget's properties tab. If you have some different requirement, then could you please elaborate.
Awaiting for you response.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Amit Bais

Mar 19, 2018, 3:34:10 PM3/19/18
to Edgar Montoya, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Edgar,

Could you please confirm that the issue raised by you has been resolved or not.
Your reply will help us to close the ticket.

Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Regards,
Amit A. Bais
RunMyProcess Support

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Amit Bais <ab...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Edgar,

Please try the following CSS code:

tr.odd>td:first-child, tr.even>td:first-child {
    border-left: solid #e3e3e3 1px;
    visibility: collapse;
}

.array-header td:first-child {
    border-left: solid #e3e3e3 1px;
    visibility: collapse;
}

Add the code to a CSS file and attach the file in your web interface and run it.

Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Regards,
Amit Bais
RunMyProcess Support

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:32 AM, Edgar Montoya <com...@vaquerotrading.com> wrote:
Hello!

I'm try your sugested option but the style not work
First try
.allInventory,.reception{
    width:100%;
    column-width:filed;
}

Second Try
.allInventory,.reception{
    width:100%;
    column-width:auto;
}

third try
.array-td-buttons{
    width:5px;
}

Any of this script works.

Another suggestion for this isuue?

Cordially
Edgar Montoya

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 2:40 AM, Amit Bais <ab...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Edgar,

There is no such direct functionality to hide the first column(Add/Delete column) of RMP array.
You can hide the column by using some CSS (if that can help).

You can set the width of the columns by using the "Column width" filed.

Please let me know if there are any more issues/doubts you are facing, will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Amit A. Bais
RunMyProcess Support.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 8:01 PM, Edgar Montoya <com...@vaquerotrading.com> wrote:
I want to hide the first column, and I need to know how can I control the width of the columns array.

Vaquero Trading Is registered as a Trademark in the United States Patent and Trademark Office

Dipen Raval

Mar 21, 2018, 2:29:52 AM3/21/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Edgar Montoya
Hi There,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Amit Bais

Mar 21, 2018, 2:29:52 AM3/21/18
Hi All,

Please follow the following mail chain with Edgar.
I have given the solution for the issue and waiting for the reply from Edgar.

Regards,
Amit A. Bais
RunMyProcess Support

Forwarded conversation