Quote of approvers

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jan 20, 2016, 5:17:42 AM1/20/16
Hello,
Is it possible to set a quote of approvers in a cycle of approval subtasks ?

For example, in a cycle of 5 parallel approval tasks, we want to:

- fix a minimum quote of 3 approvals, so that if 3 people approve, the cycle is terminated and the process proceed.
or
- fix a maximum of 2 refusals, so that if 2 people refuse, the cycle is terminated and the process proceed.

Thank you !

Murali

Jan 20, 2016, 6:36:34 AM1/20/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hi Cichella,

You can implement the requirement using the "Start choice (Split Exclusive or)" Gateway. Attached a prototype of configurations to get a visual of it.
User guide ref: http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Processes/Process_Design

Regards,
Murali
Gateway - Split - Exclusive or.PNG

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jan 20, 2016, 6:58:04 AM1/20/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com

Hi Murali,
the user guide example shows a case with SEQUENTIAL approval tasks while our needs are referred to PARALLEL approval tasks.

That is, there is a task of type "subprocess loop".
This task starts several manual subtasks (i.e. 5 approvals) in PARALLEL.
If 2 approvers on all approve, the cycle is ended WITHOUT waiting that all the approvers complete their task, and the process resume and proceed after the "subprocess loop" task.

Is it possible ?

Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 30, 2016, 1:32:38 AM1/30/16

Please use the connector "Validate a manual task" under "RunMyProcess - Secured Connection" provider to validate the remaining tasks (either accept or reject as per business logic)  to complete the subprocess loop cycle.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Feb 1, 2016, 5:41:15 AM2/1/16
Hello,
I understood that I should call the mentioned connector to validate the remaining tasks but the problem is: how can be triggered the event, in a parallel subtask, that a fix "quote" of approvers has already approved their tasks ?

Thank you.

Murali

Feb 25, 2016, 3:04:36 AM2/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hi,

Attached is a sample workflow for your reference. Where-in if no action has been taken with in time frame, it will forcefully validate manual activity and proceed further.

And in the first gateway,  we included conditions for Approve, Reject and Default. Default will point to "Validate manual task connector".

Hope this helps.

Reards,
Murali
Example_Process_Flow.png