zoho login

nano...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2015, 12:40:44 PM1/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I was ussing a CAPI with the connector Login ZohoCRM. I put the input parameters (my account and my password) and in the output parameters i wrote as name "authtoken" and in the value "${P_result.TICKET}" as in the Composite API Example. When I test it, in the process result tab, in P_status i have this description:

2015-01-15T17:38:12+0000 - Task "login zoho" (id: 5[0] - status: ABORTED): Error while processing {P_result.TICKET}
Expression P_result.TICKET is undefined on line 1, column 3 in login zoho.

and name:

Service Unavailable

can you help me?

Bidisha Das

Jan 15, 2015, 2:07:32 PM1/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Are you able to login into your account using the "Login ZohoCRM" connector? I would recommend you to use process with the same connector without any output variable.Run the process.If you can login successfully,check the internal parameters.You will find P_result where you can find the Authentication Token stored in a variable inside it.So may be the variable is no longer "TICKET", so you are facing error.You need to find that out and then use it accordingly in the output variable.

Hope you are clear.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha