Created on predefined column

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 8:19:22 AM4/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support,

I am trying to implement a filter on predefined column "Created on" on a predefined a web interface report with define a filter on created on , but with no luck , I haven't found this predefined column in list, for more details kindly find the below screenshot.

Please Help.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh
Created on predefined column.png

Bidisha Das

Apr 21, 2015, 8:56:46 AM4/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Mosa,
You can store the Creation Date in a variable in WI and pass it as Measure to the process if you want to filter on basis of that.
Its no longer in predefined columns in filter although you have it in the Columns to be displayed list.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2015, 4:01:19 AM4/22/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Bidisha,

I know that just to double check , already had defined a 20 measures and defined a creation date as a string which means that can't I implement any filter like between on that.

if you can provide me with any other solution let me know?

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

Bidisha Das

Apr 22, 2015, 5:45:42 AM4/22/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Mosa,
Sorry,no other solution for time being.This is the only thing you can do.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha