WebInterfaceReport - filter using dynamic date

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 8:42:46 AM5/9/18
Hi guys,

I've being trying to include a filter in my WebInterfaceReport to get only results with a measure End_Date (defined as Date type in the process) greater than current date.

According to User Guide, that is possible by using [[day_0]] as filter. But I couldn't manage to make it work.

If I put the timestamp of the current date in the filter it works fine, so I believe there is some problem with the way I'm using the dynamic date variable.

Can you guys help me?

Regards,
Rodrigo

Pankaj Kumar

May 9, 2018, 1:54:41 PM5/9/18

Please share the web-interface report configuration screen-print and the values in the measure "End_Date " to suggest you more on this,

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 2:24:09 PM5/9/18
Hi Pankaj,

please find attached the configuration and also a print of the result without filter, where you can see the measure existing values.

Regards,
Rodrigo

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 2:54:41 PM UTC-3, Pankaj Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Please share the web-interface report configuration screen-print and the values in the measure "End_Date " to suggest you more on this,
>

> Thank you,
> Pankaj Kumar
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 6:12 PM, <rcpet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> I've being trying to include a filter in my WebInterfaceReport to get only results with a measure End_Date (defined as Date type in the process) greater than current date.
>

> According to User Guide, that is possible by using [[day_0]] as filter. But I couldn't manage to make it work.
>

> If I put the timestamp of the current date in the filter it works fine, so I believe there is some problem with the way I'm using the dynamic date variable.
>

> Can you guys help me?
>

> Regards,
>
> Rodrigo
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

report_result_no_filter.png
report_config.png

Pankaj Kumar

May 17, 2018, 4:37:03 PM5/17/18
Hi Rodrigo,

As discussed in call, I will suggest you workaround on this issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

rcpet...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 12:26:41 PM5/18/18
Hi Pankaj,

thanks for your help.

after you explained to me the problem with the [[day_0]] dynamic date (that doesn't convert to timestamp, but to a date formated as yyyyMMddHHmmss, I could make a workaround.

I basically created a measure of type Number with my date converted to this format:
${get_date(<my_date>?number,"yyyyMMddHHmmss")?number}

this way the filter works fine. But if you have a better solution please let me know.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo