Login spreadsheet

mgon...@dacompsc.net

May 29, 2015, 7:12:48 PM5/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
hi people

I ´ve a problem, i'm using the connector Login Spreadsheet of provider Google API Login with the variables login and password of my account RMP but now it's not working, some days ago this connector stopped working in processes where it is used, the picture shows the error of the process
Could someone help me with this error?

Thanks
error.JPG

Pray Desai

May 29, 2015, 7:17:40 PM5/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Google has deprecated Client Login/Password as authentication scheme and now only OAuth2.0 should be used for authentication.

Refer :

You should replace Login/Password with Oauth2 as described in our documentation :

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mgon...@dacompsc.net

Jul 14, 2015, 11:50:27 AM7/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Pray,

thanks for your answer, Do you have some video tutorial for the OAuth 2.0 or know any link that has the content?

Regards
Marcos

Sushma Padidela

Jul 14, 2015, 3:41:35 PM7/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Marcos Gonzalez Lozano
Hi Marcos,

Detailed explanation below on how to configure Google Oauth 2.0 and how to build your connectors.

Refer :

You should replace Login/Password with Oauth2 as described in our documentation :

You can also refer to the attached documentation with steps that may help you in setting up Oauth 2.0, Google Spreadsheets Api and Google Drive apis.

Google documents API's are also changed by Google so please see the attached Google Drive document to build your new connectors if needed.

1st Approach:
The PDF tutorial was a one-time step for a system admin to get refresh token that can authenticate connector calls on behalf of all other users using its access token provided you mention query paramter access_type=offline in the one time connector call's url to get refresh token. In this approach, access token needs to be renewed after every manual task as it expires in 10 minutes.

2nd Approach:
If you need to use each end user's authentication, then you can follow the tutorial below to get one time client id and secret and store in project vault. Then end user will see a consent screen to allow RMP to access his spreadsheets,drive etc . You can renew access token via CAPI and it will maintained for each user separately by RMP in its provider.

This configure step screen just needs to be performed once in both these approaches.
However, in the second approach mentioned above, a consent screen that asks the end user to allow access will appear for all end users first time they access unless they revoke access or change password.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
google spreadsheets api example.pdf
google_drive_api.pdf
google_oauth2.pdf

Sushma Padidela

Jul 16, 2015, 9:16:28 PM7/16/15
to Marcos Gonzalez Lozano, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Marcos,

Looks like the URL in the document is not complete and chopped(from 1st screenshot). Sorry for that.
Attached new set of documents please follow them. You can also check below documentation URLs.

Thanks,
Sushma

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 11:48 PM, Marcos Gonzalez Lozano <mgon...@dacompsc.net> wrote:
Hi Susma

Could you help me with the following error

I am making the step 6 of google_oauth2 manually but have an error trying to decode the URL like the one shown in the image 1 and 2.
I'm trying to replace the section "security_token% 123" for my client_secret and redirection uri "https% 3A% 2F% 2Flive.runmyprocess.com" my URL redirect "https://live.runmyprocess.com/pub/ .. .... / appli / ......? P_mode = LIVE & P_version =

Regards
Marcos
GoogleAuthenticationwithCalendarAPIv3.docx.pdf
GoogleDriveAPI.docx.pdf
integrationGoogleAPIsusingoAuth2.0.pdf

t...@ecotronicbr.com

Sep 2, 2015, 2:11:25 AM9/2/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hello,

I'm using this posto to try to do a Google OAuth 2.0 integration with spreadsheets.

I had success until get Auth code, but when I use the code below:

code=${authorization_code?url}​&redirect_uri=${"https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/112501384274672346/appli/150519?P_mode=TEST"?url}&​client_id=${"872026841511­7mesk84qf0gfdibv2ar595eeoo7rlq92.apps.googleusercontent.com"?url}&scope=${"https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar"?url}​&client_secret=${"Ysn_­uvJPUHasNlBo70nA2nz"?url}&​grant_type=authorization_code

I'm having the error

{
"error" : "invalid_request",
"error_description" : "Invalid parameter value for redirect_uri: Invalid scheme: {&quot;https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/11761373668587417/appli/226695?P_mode=TEST"
}

I replaced all the parameters, but not works

Can you help me?

Best regards

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Sep 2, 2015, 3:27:53 AM9/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, t...@ecotronicbr.com
Hi,

Please share your connector configuration to suggest further.
There are several attachments. I believe, you are referring to doc :"GoogleAuthenticationwithCalendarAPIv3.docx" , Page 9. Please confirm.

Regards,
Murali

--
Regards,
Murali

Murali

Sep 2, 2015, 5:57:22 AM9/2/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, t...@ecotronicbr.com
Hi,

For your requirement, please refer to "google spreadsheets api example.pdf".

Please refer to the attachment for some pointers and try to use below code to resolve the issue.

code=${code?url}
&redirect_uri=${"https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/11761373668587417/appli/<WI_ID>?P_mode=TEST"?url}
&client_id=${"872026841511­7mesk84qf0gfdibv2ar595eeoo7rlq92.apps.googleusercontent.com"?url}
&scope=${"https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds"?url}&client_secret=${"Ysn_­uvJPUHasNlBo70nA2nz"?url}
&grant_type=authorization_code

In further, Kindly post a new one with your complete requirement by including the references(if any) to distinguish.

Regards,
Murali
Issue - 7291.png

t...@ecotronicbr.com

Sep 2, 2015, 12:26:42 PM9/2/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, t...@ecotronicbr.com
Hello,

I refer GoogleAuthenticationwithCalendarAPIv3.docx.pdf

I changed the scope for spreadsheet authentication.

When you say thar I'm using redirect URI instead the WI URL what means? But the unique WI that I have.

TI Tecnologia da Informação

Sep 2, 2015, 12:50:49 PM9/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Sep 2, 2015, 4:22:40 PM9/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

Some info?

t...@ecotronicbr.com

Sep 2, 2015, 5:35:16 PM9/2/15
On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 5:22:40 PM UTC-3, TI Tecnologia da Informação wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Some info?

> From: TI Tecnologia da Informação <t...@ecotronicbr.com>
> Date: 2015-09-02 13:39 GMT-03:00
> Subject: Re: [supportforum:7974] Login spreadsheet
> To: Muralikrishna Kummaragunta <mkumma...@runmyprocess.com>
>

> The connector
>

> Content.
>

> Hi ,
>

> I think that I had some success.
>

> Like below:
>

> I changed the connector title

Hello,

I need help.

Murali

Sep 3, 2015, 5:15:58 AM9/3/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, t...@ecotronicbr.com
Hi,

We need to review complete configurations of your requirement, Error details to suggest/help further.
And it will be considered as personalized assistance through a dedicated consultant with support hours purchased on your account.

Please write to con...@runmyprocess.com to get in touch with our Sales team.

Once you have the support hours, Kindly raise a case on RMP Support Portal  to streamline this requirement.

Feel free to ask for any queries on the same.

Regards,
Murali