Sort web interface report

riccil...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 7:37:44 AM6/27/18
Hello,
I have to sort my web interface report order by column "name". Could someone tell me how can I do it?

Thanks!
Luis.-

riccil...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2018, 11:29:21 AM6/29/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, riccil...@gmail.com
Anybody knows how can I do to sort by column "name"?

Dipen Raval

Jul 2, 2018, 11:20:40 PM7/2/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, riccil...@gmail.com
Hi Luis,

By default, once you click on the "Name"(Column Name) tab it will automatically sort the report by column "name".

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

riccil...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2018, 7:09:23 AM7/3/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, riccil...@gmail.com
Yes, but I need the report to be loaded ordered by the column "name"

stor...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2018, 8:04:04 AM7/26/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, riccil...@gmail.com
Hi there.

I had this issue as well, and while I'm not too happy about my solution, it does work.

Main part is this line:
$("#id_report .ColumnHeader-MEASURE_7 .descendingStyle").click();

It will trigger the ordering of the seventh column, so you will have to figure out which column is correct and change the number accordingly.

However, since the report isn't loaded when the scripts are run, we have to wait until then. I will add my entire script below, please change as you need. :)

Regards
Svensson, Peter

var waitForReport = function() {
setTimeout(function() {
if ( $("#id_report .ColumnHeader-MEASURE_7 .descendingStyle").length ) {
$("#id_report .ColumnHeader-MEASURE_7 .descendingStyle").click();
} else {
waitForReport();
}
}, 100);