Problem with Subprocees

priyanka....@flowian.com

Oct 26, 2015, 3:51:20 AM10/26/15
Hello Team,

I am facing problem regarding subprocess.

I have One Main process which starts with one Initiator role and have subprocess which is in parallel and contains multiple approvers.

In the subprocess I have applied loop on rows means that many rows as available in the csv file.

But the problem is In the subprocess,If I click on Nested Variable then it cancatinates one of the field that is generated automatically.
e.g.If there are 2 rows in the subprocess then the value of that field for first row is 01 and for second row is 0102.but required value is 02 only not 0102.In this case the application history is working fine.

But in another case,if i did not click on Nested Variables and just clicked on inject variable & send variables then the value of that field is arriving correctly as i need but the problem in this case is that audit log(application history) is not working.It only shows application history of current approver only.

This is the problem that i am facing.So will u plase suggest me about how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Regards,
Priyanka

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 26, 2015, 6:07:34 AM10/26/15
Hi Priyanka,

If you checked the option "Nested" process, than only with parent process history, sub process history will be available in parent process as the subprocess and the main process will share the same execution context if "Nested" option is selected. For Execution optimization point, RMP do not encourage to use this option.

Query:-
e.g.If there are 2 rows in the subprocess then the value of that field for first row is 01 and for second row is 0102.but required value is 02 only not 0102.In this case the application history is working fine

Response:- Are you using the same variable in sub-process each iteration and because of this values are concatenating, can you try by splitting them, or try to use different variables for each iteration.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--