Reset file/image upload widget

issin...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2016, 3:00:43 AM12/14/16

Nothing on this subject in the forum...

How can I reset the previous file upload with upload widget ?
(see image)

I want to be sure this widget is cleared before a new file upload.

I try to clone the Widget with following instruction but it doesn't work:

$("#id_my_item[product_img]").replaceWith($("#id_my_item[product_img]").val('').clone(true));

where "my_tem" is the Custom Widget
which contains my file upload widget "product_img"

Thanks for your help
Thierry

UploadWI-1.png

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 14, 2016, 5:18:14 AM12/14/16

To remove the previous file uploaded, user need to click on the "X" icon (in red color) available in file upload widget, if this icon is not available in next screen, it means the widget is set to "inactive", please make the widget active in next screen also in order to add/remove the files in next screen by other user (to whom the task is assigned in next screen).

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--