Files limit

sivak...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2014, 10:37:34 AM7/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Do we have any limit on the number of files we could have under the files section of a project? We have a PDF generation process which would create around 10,000 PDF files every year.

So we just want to make sure we do not run into issues when the files count grows.

Thank you!

Regards,
Siva

Bilal Ajaj

Jul 23, 2014, 11:08:19 AM7/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sivak...@gmail.com
Hi Siva,

There is no limit on the number of files that you could have. However, there is a size limit up to 1 GB per user if the user based package is based on usage limits. There is no size limit if the user based package is based on package pricing but 0.08€ should be paid per GB stocked.

Best regards,
--

Bilal AJAJ

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.