Error while calling a composite API in another composite API

sowm...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2014, 1:53:07 PM8/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have a composite API which has a task to call another composite API in the same project. The composite API is failing at this task with the following error(Error as in P_status.desc).
"Unprocessable Entity"

There is no entry in the Logs connector regarding this and the above message does not have any details for us to troubleshoot.

I have the exact same logic in a process and it is providing the expected result.

I am not able to figure out why it is not working in a composite API. Can you let me know why we are getting the error or how it can be troubleshot?

Regards,
Sowmya

Gareth Thiveux

Sep 1, 2014, 11:26:43 AM9/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sowmya,

Did you try changing the accept media type and media type of your composite API (use application/json instead of application/atom+xml and vice versa) ?

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

s.gan...@ieee.org

Sep 2, 2014, 9:16:59 AM9/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Yes Gareth! I have tried different combinations of application/json and application/atom+xml for both Accept and Result media types.
But nothing seems to be working.

Regards,
Sowmya