Map Route printing in RunMyApp fail

alpa...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 6:55:56 AM5/25/17
Hi team,

I'm having troubles to print the route in a map with the Google API in RunMyApp. Thing is it prints properly in the Web and also i have tested in the Web browser of the mobile phone and in works just with the "saw as a computer" option. I have tested it with and without CSS and in all the ways i have tought, so i need help.

I Attach some files about the web view and the mobile capture and also the js code y use.

Thanks and regards

ScreenshotRunMyApp.png
WebViewComputer.PNG
CodeJs.PNG

dcourtaigne

May 31, 2017, 6:09:50 AM5/31/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, alpa...@gmail.com
Hello,

I think this is a CSS issue, meaning a CSS property from the default RMP CSS which is loaded on mobile prevents the route to be displayed properly on the map in RunMyApp (or on a mobile browser).

Can you please try to add following custom CSS to your web interface:

#pan_map, #pan_map *{

    max-width: initial;

}

If this solves the issue, I advise you to include this custom CSS in a dedicated versioned file which you then attach to your Web Interface specifying "handheld" in the Media column (see screen shot below). This way you ensure that your custom CSS will only be applied on mobile and tablets (and not on computer's browser).

Inline image 1
If this should not solve the issue, please share your HTML, CSS and JS code (not as screenshots) with us so we can reproduce and analyse.

Best regards,

David Courtaigne

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 4, 2017, 3:25:19 AM6/4/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Alex Torr
Hi there,

Awaiting for your response..
Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?

Please feel free to contact with us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

alpa...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 4:43:20 AM6/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, alpa...@gmail.com
Hi team,

Thanks, that was the solution, maybe it should be in the default CSS sheet.

Regards