Is there any error in Platform Support?

javiermm...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2016, 3:46:05 AM3/17/16

I'm having some problems for making my SEC works again, and I opened a new case in order to solve it.
However the last message I received was in 4th March.
I've tried to send some comments and mails which are shown in the platform, but anyone answer me.
I've tried too sending these mails to the people have answered me in any moment in the support platform (Richard Manga and Muralikrishna Kummaragunta) and no response is received.

I would like to believe that there is some issue in the support platform which could explain this delay in the solution and in the comunication (I think if the support team wouldn't have found the solution for my problem in such time, at least they would have notified me their progress). Moreover, when the time to reply me some other times has been about 2-3 days (in the worse case), which is really good.

So...

Is there any problem in the Platform Support?

My case number is "00002336"
and the reference is ref:_00D20ll8n._50020wcKVg:ref

Thanks in advance and regards.

Murali

Mar 17, 2016, 11:52:45 PM3/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Resolution provided to Javier on case via Support Portal.

Regards,
Murali