upload file in array widget

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Dec 27, 2014, 7:05:36 PM12/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello masters!

I'm trying to retrieve the files in a array widget, with the permission to be visible, but I'm dont having success!

Can you help me?

Best regards and a happy new year!

Sweta Suman

Dec 27, 2014, 7:21:45 PM12/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

If you are still facing any problem, feel free to ask.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Dec 27, 2014, 8:31:33 PM12/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Nothing like this!

I'm trying to be able to download a file that I upload in a screen before.

These posts don't have anything thar refers what I asked.

I'm would like to download the files uploaded in a array widget.

But I'm not having success.

Best regards

Bidisha Das

Dec 28, 2014, 8:06:10 AM12/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
There is no default download or delete option in file upload widget when you take it in an array widget although you can use a separate java script for downloading purpose if you want or else its better to use a file upload widget rather than using it in array.It gives you download and delete features by default.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha