New State If Price greater than X

besumm...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2015, 7:47:03 AM10/21/15
Hello,
I want that if price > 50 go to state 1, else go to state 2. How I can do this?

Sweta Suman

Oct 21, 2015, 8:33:34 AM10/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You can use Split/OR gateway in process to check for condition. As per condition process will proceed further.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

besumm...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2015, 9:40:25 AM10/21/15
Yes I know, but what conditions I should put there? Can you give me one example please?

Sweta Suman

Oct 22, 2015, 4:24:32 AM10/22/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In Split/OR gateway you can check for condition e.g ${price?number}>50 if yes then go to step 2  else go to step 3. Here price is a value variable of number_input (to enter price) taken on WI. You can refer screenshot for better understanding.

Process design and conditions depend upon your requirement.

Hope this helps you.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 7:10 PM, <besumm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes I know, but what conditions I should put there? Can you give me one example please?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---
process_design.png

besumm...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2015, 5:40:31 AM10/22/15
Hello. Yes you are right, thanks. But I have one problem, my field is in array. My price field is a column of array. How I can do this?

Sweta Suman

Oct 22, 2015, 7:16:01 AM10/22/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You have to take a loop and iterate through the condition to achieve it.

Step 1- Create a main process - Take an activity sub-process+ sequential loop (screenshot- main-process and input_val)

Step 2 - Sub process- check for condition (screenshot sub-process)

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 3:10 PM, <besumm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. Yes you are right, thanks. But I have one problem, my field is in array. My price field is a column of array. How I can do this?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---
main_process.png
input_val.png
subprocess.png

besumm...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2015, 11:36:04 AM10/23/15
Thank you for your answer. I tried do what you said, but didn't work. You didn't post the screenshot of "Start a subprocess", but I send you all screenshots. Please review my data and help me to solve problem.

Screenshots: http://www.filedropper.com/conditionscreenshots

Sweta Suman

Oct 24, 2015, 5:31:46 AM10/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Let me know the error you are getting while launching process so that I can help you at the earliest.

As I can see from your screenshot main2 you have selected Run as "Last process Modifier".

By default, a sub process is launched by user who has launched the process i.e Process initiator.

However, you can always choose who will be the P_initiator of the sub process : is it the P_initiator of the main process ('Process initiator') or P_user ('Last process modifier'). Keep in mind that the P_initiator of the sub process must belongs to its start lane (left vertical lane of process), otherwise you'll get an error message.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:06 PM, <besumm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for your answer. I tried do what you said, but didn't work. You didn't post the screenshot of "Start a subprocess", but I send you all screenshots. Please review my data and help me to solve problem.

Screenshots: http://www.filedropper.com/conditionscreenshots
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

besumm...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 7:24:17 AM10/27/15
Hello, I change for Process initiator, but didn't work. Can you help me?

Sweta Suman

Oct 27, 2015, 7:40:55 AM10/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Please provide us error you are facing while launching the process ?

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 4:54 PM, <besumm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I change for Process initiator, but didn't work. Can you help me?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

besumm...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 7:44:23 AM10/27/15
I didn't know where I can see errors. But I have a process that, if price > 50 generate pdf file, if not, didn't generate. And when I put value above 50 don't generate. Can you help me?

besumm...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2015, 10:58:18 AM10/28/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, besumm...@gmail.com
Somebody can help me?

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 9:25:48 AM11/5/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, besumm...@gmail.com
Hi.
I have the same doubt. I try use array values to choose the state that the process should choose, and I followed all steps of creation of subprocess, and I can't obtain the output that I want. Somebody can help me?

Bidisha Das

Nov 5, 2015, 9:33:24 AM11/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Are you the same guy(besumm...@gmail.com) posting from different email id?

Thanks
Bidisha

Paty Frealy

Nov 5, 2015, 9:39:50 AM11/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bidisha.
No. But I saw this topic and I have the same doubt. And I follow the steps recommended, and didn't work. Can you help me?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---